SOC II Audit
Our client is a large BPO company headquartered in Santa Clara, California USA and having operations in USA, India and Philippines. They possess a deep domain and conceptual expertise in the US Healthcare ecosystem comprising of Revenue Cycle Management, Claims Processing, Adjudication, Technology Services and Audits while reducing the costs.
Testing the operating effectiveness of five trust principles comprising of Security, Confidentiality, Processing integrity, Availability & Privacy across all their locations in India and certify them
The project was to conduct an SOC II Audit at all their India locations and certify them.
- Interviewed the Compliance, IT & Information security team to understand the control environment.
- Tested if the system description is in accordance to Trust principles.
- Tested the Policies & procedures relating to Security, Confidentiality, Availability, Processing integrity & Privacy have been in line with Trust principles and reviewed them.
- Tested the operating effectiveness of the controls relating to Security, confidentiality, availability, processing integrity & Privacy principles and collected necessary evidences.
- Submitted the report with exceptions.