The project scope involved installation, design, Build, Configure & test of Oracle GRC Control suite 8.6.3 comprising of AACG & ETCG and PCG 7.3.3 and CCG 5.5.1. The Project description & responsibilities are briefed below:
This was a phase II of Oracle GRC Control Suite implementation for a Telecom Major. The project involved addressing SOD needs of the client with Application Access Controls Governor, Enforcing mitigating controls using PCG, deploying transaction controls and using Configuration Controls Governor to meet change tracking requirements.
- Studying the Risk Control Matrix (RCM) of the client and map the control requirements using Oracle GRC Components.
- Reviewed the SOD matrix of client to build AACG Models and Controls.
- Performed Fit-Gap analysis on client RCM to analyze the control requirement and identify the matching Oracle GRC application.
- Built compensating controls using PCG to enforce preventive controls as documented in the RCM.
- Eliminated SOD – False Positives by configuring AACG Global Conditions, Access Path Conditions & and EBS Access Condition Filters.
- Ensured the go- live of CCG application to manage EBS changes and manage setup / configuration changes as per user requirements.
- Built ETCG Models and Controls to monitor suspicious EBS transactions in Financials and Procure a Pay Process.