The project scope involved design, installation, configuration & testing of Oracle GRC Control suite 188.8.131.52 comprising of EGRCM, AACG & ETCG, CCG 5.5.1 and setting up the Centre of Excellence within the company. The Project description & responsibilities are briefed below:
- Installation & trouble shooting of EGRCM 184.108.40.206 in Server.
- Configuration of EGRCM 220.127.116.11 to exploit its full functionality
- Building SOX, IT General controls related RCMs and configuring the same within EGRCM
- Building various vertical related business processes, risks & controls and configuring the same within EGRCM
- Trouble shooting of CCG installation issues and resolution
- Using Meta builder to build additional module setups.
- Testing the functionality of the application in full.
- Setting up & Configuration of AACG & TCG Models and testing the reports & other functionality.
- Ensure all DBA activities are completed fully.
- Install the entire set of Oracle GRC applications and configure all the modules
- Do test runs with sample transactions and bring them up to a Demoable state.
- Document the installation and configuration steps in detail.
- Defining the Service offerings, building GRC solutions through the Oracle GRC products.
- Define the resources required, plan the recruitment, training & certification needs.
- Bring out brochures and presentations and other relevant sales kit
- Update the web site with relevant content.
- Define the Go To market strategy and help in pre-sales activities, participate in client presentations and discussions till closure of the contract
- Manage the execution of the project till successful delivery.