The Scope of the Project involved conducting As Is workshop & orientation, installation & configuration of sample models & conducting Proof Of Concept sessions at Onsite and documentation of FDD & MSRP Road map for Upgrade & Consolidation of Oracle GRC Advanced Controls 18.104.22.1680 comprising of AACG & TCG . The Project description & responsibilities are briefed below:
This is the GRC Advanced Controls implementation for the International Refugee Organization comprising of all the divisions at HQ, 126 Country offices & 450 field offices. The As Is sessions were completed and AACG & TCG “Controls Requirement” sessions were also duly completed in June’ 14 after the To Be Sessions of PeopleSoft upgrade Project and select AACG Models & TCG Models configured in client sand box instance and the POC sessions were conducted successfully at Geneva in July’14. Post the POC session, the Functional Design Document (FDD) and the Road map for MSRP upgrade & consolidation document have been completed and delivered to client project team.
- Our Principal Consultant was responsible for driving the entire GRC Project at onsite with support from off- shore Functional, technical & DBA team.
- Prepared Project Plan as per Microsoft Project Planner and monitoring each phase until successful completion.
- Conducted As Is Workshop and Orientation sessions to key stakeholders and champions
- Conducted Requirement Gathering workshops to stakeholders and champions from Finance Supply chain, Treasury Departments and documented the user expectations.
- Configured sample AACG & TCG models in UNHCR GRC instance and tested the results for correctness.
- Prepared Swim Lane Process for AACG & TCG processes.
- Conducted POC sessions for DFAM, DESS, DER, Treasury & DIST departments in Geneva.
- Prepared the Functional Design Document (FDD) and Road map for MSRP upgrade & consolidation with respect to oracle GRC and delivered to UNHCR.