Tax – Transfer Pricing Advisory
Transfer pricing is defined as the setting of prices for cross-border transactions with associated enterprises for the transfer of property, goods or intangibles.
Post the 1991 reforms, rapid advancement of technology has led to significant growth in the number of associated enterprises across the globe and the flexibility to setup companies at favourable tax jurisdictions. Transfer pricing is identified as the most important issue concerning tax directors globally today. The new Companies Act has brought in significant disclosure requirements and compliances with respect to related party transactions thereby demanding increased transparency while dealing in transactions with related parties.
Our Transfer Pricing services include:
- Transfer Pricing Policy Design and development
- Transfer Pricing Planning
- Transfer Pricing Benchmarking study
- Global & local country documentation
- Transfer Pricing Controversy assistance
- Advance Pricing Agreements
- Ongoing implementation, management and monitoring of transfer pricing arrangements
- FIN 48 documentation in the US
While we have the scope and scale to offer services similar to our larger competitors, we believe we have number of clear differentiating factors that will make Irisk your firm of choice for transfer pricing engagements.