The project scope involved installation, Design, Build , configure & test of Oracle GRC Controls suite 188.8.131.5259 comprising of AACG & TCG and CCG 5.5.1. The Project description & responsibilities are briefed below:
This is the GRC Control Suite implementation for a Leading Real Estate & Construction Group in Dubai comprising of 4 verticals, 51 Legal Entities and 64 operating units. As per the BP080 sign off with the users, the project involved deploying around 100 AACG & TCG controls and all default CCG Set up objects for snap shots & change tracking across Financials, HRMS & Procurement/SCM modules.
- Our senior consultant at onsite was responsible driving the entire GRC Project with support from off-shore Functional, technical & DBA team.
- Prepared Project Plan as per Microsoft Project Planner and monitoring each phase until successful completion..
- Conducted Orientation sessions to key stakeholders and champions
- Conducted Requirement Gathering workshops to stakeholders and champions from finance, Internal Audit, Procurement & HR teams.
- Developed the AACG BP080 User Requirement Gathering template, finalized and obtained the sign off from the Users on Access controls based on Oracle best practice library and their custom requirements.
- Developed the ETCG BP080 User Requirement Gathering template and discussed and finalized with the users on Transaction Controls based on Oracle best practice and their custom requirements.
- Developed the CCG BP080 User Requirement Gathering template and discussed and finalized with the users on Configuration Controls based on Oracle best practice and their custom requirements.
- Configured the AACG/TCG/CCG controls in GRC – CRP instances and conducted CRP sessions with various user teams successfully.
- Configured the remaining AACG/TCG/CCG controls in GRC-UAT instances with the help of off-shore team.
- Hands on experience in building AACG/TCG Models & Controls in EBS modules like Financials, Procurement, SCM & HRMS. Defined Access Entitlements, eliminated SOD – False Positives by configuring AACG Global Conditions and Filters. Helped the team in correctly defining the filters & condition logic while configuring the TCG controls.
- Monitored and helped the DBA team in AACG/TCG/CCG product installation and regularly raised SRs in Meta link and followed up with Oracle support in resolving the product issues.
- Defined the BR110 templates for GRC and developed the Swim Lane process for specific GRC roles.
- Developed the GRC BR100 document.
- Developed the DO70 User Training Manual for AACG/TCG/CCG.
- Developed the GRC test scenarios in EBS for the UAT phase.